mardi, janvier 10, 2006

April Snow en ouverture du festival international asiatique de Vesoul !

Aujourd’hui, en rentrant du travail, j’ai eu la bonne surprise de voir posté chez Quilt par Frances, une de mes chères Bae sisters, un article sur la présence du film April Snow en ouverture du prochain festival international du film asiatique de Vesoul .


April Snow est présenté hors compétition et en avant-première Française puisque le film ne sortira en salle que le 12 Avril 2006. Comme le film ouvre le festival, il sera projeté au théâtre Edwige Feuillère le mardi 31 Janvier à 20h30.

Vesoul ! Une petite ville en Franche Comté, à environ 390km au sud-est de Paris, avec 19000 habitants ! Environ 1/10ème de la population de mon arrondissement Parisienne. Une petite ville, quoi ! Moi-même, je n’y suis jamais allée. Touristiquement, elle n’est pas très connue, je ne sais même pas s’il y a quelque chose d’intéressant à visiter, mais tout d’un coup elle est devenue importante pour moi.

Ce soir, en écrivant dans mon blog, je suis furieuse et j’ai de la haine !

Pourquoi ils ont ouvert le festival un mardi et non un samedi ? et pourquoi ce festival se trouve-t-il dans une petite ville lointaine et non proche de Paris ? et comment vais-je pouvoir y aller ?

Pour moi, le seul moyen d’y aller est le train dont le trajet dure à peu près 3h30. Mais comme la séance commence à 20h30, comment vais-je pouvoir rentrer après la séance ? Rester là-bas est hors de question pour moi, mes enfants vont encore à l’école car les vacances scolaires de la zone Paris ne commencent que le 4 Février. Et avec les violents faits divers récents, prendre le train en ce moment en France est plus que risqué, je n’ai pas envie de me faire voler ni de me faire violentée, surtout tard le soir.
Ah, si seulement cela se passe un samedi, mon mari se fera un plaisir de m’y conduire, d’autant plus qu’il connaît un peu la région, lui qui a fait le service militaire à Besançon, pas très loin de Vesoul.

Enfin, je me console comme je peux en pensant que de toute façon Yong Joon ne sera pas présent à Vesoul, que je vais recevoir bientôt mon DVD d’April Snow de chez Yesasia, que dans 3 mois je vais pouvoir regarder le film sortir en salle à Paris.

Malgré tout, je suis bien triste et déçue ce soir !

10 Comments:

At mercredi, janvier 11, 2006 9:28:00 AM, Blogger marissa said...

Hi camille,

Finally AS will land in your soil. I do hope that it will get good reviews. So how many times can you possibly watch it?

 
At mercredi, janvier 11, 2006 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Marissa
I hope AS will get good reviews too because it seems AS is the kind of movie which is closed to French movies.
Anyway,I will try to translate any reviews whenever I find them.
I hope I can watch AS a lot of times to support the movie. I will tell my friends to go and see it too.

 
At mercredi, janvier 11, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Blogger mishio said...

??? Left a comment yesterday but it somehow disappeared -
Anyway - hi camille- I hear your frustruation, and so sorry to hear that you may not make it to Vesoul. But as they say, good things come to those who wait, because based on my experience, I prefer watching YJ on DVD so much more! See, I tend to rewind and rewind and rewind - it's crazy and drives all my company out ot the room. Heh, heh, maybe that's my way to get him ALL TO MYSELF!! But....I hope somehow you end up working out the schedule.
BTW,but if you've got a moment, would you share some background info on this festival? I know nothing about it and the site is all French - so hard for me to work through all of it. For example, is this a fairly new festival? Who picks the films to be screened? Etc. Anyway, no pressure, just was curious. Thanks

 
At mercredi, janvier 11, 2006 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 
At mercredi, janvier 11, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi mishio, you've got a good idea, thank you my dear. This week-end, I will try to do more research about this festival (because it's not as famous as Cannes) and translate some infos of this site in English to share with you.
I'm still waiting for my DVD from Yesasia, he he I understand what you said. I always love to watch YJ's dramas alone because sometimes I like to rewind and rewind.

 
At jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi again, when you enter the site of http://www.cinemas-asie.com/
you will see below the word Actualités, there are 2 Great Britain flags near "dossier de presse" and "communiqué de presse", just click on the flag and you will have an english presentation of the festival.
I will translate others infos later.

 
At jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 7:40:00 AM, Blogger bbmag said...

hey camille...

quite sad you might not be able to see AS on the big screen. yea, me too like YJ and his DVDs all to myself, but i also like watching his movie on the big screen for the first time, before turning to DVDs :p

happy for you you'll getting your AS set soon. enjoy.

 
At vendredi, janvier 13, 2006 2:14:00 AM, Blogger mishio said...

Hi again, camille,

Thanks so much for the info - I followed your instructions and found my answers on the background information page in English.
So sorry to hear that your cold is lingering on still - hey, don't worry about the translation, just get well, please!

 
At samedi, janvier 14, 2006 6:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hi camille

Oh, camille desr, I understand your frustration very well. But if AS receive favorable reviews in vesoul(I am sure of it!!), I think this film will be shown in paris certainly. And I hope YJ will appear on the stage of Cannes someday.

 
At samedi, janvier 14, 2006 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Hirorin
I hope that AS will receive favorable reviews at Vesoul festival too. Anyway, AS will be released in Paris and France on April.
My biggest dream is to see Yong Joon at Cannes's festival with a movie in competition presented at 8PM because it's one of the most important festival in the world.

Just receive the DVD of AS, but I'm still too sick (because of the flu) so I want to wait before watching it and writing my review.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home