vendredi, décembre 30, 2005

Yong Joon et les questions OX Quiz

Aujourd'hui j'ai vu chez Quilt un article sur les réponses de Yong Joon dans une émission télévisée Japonnaise appelée OX Quiz. Certaines de ses réponses sont adorables alors j'ai fait un petit résumé de quelques questions et réponses ici :


Réponse Oui :

- Vous n’aimez pas le froid
- Les histories d’amour et le mariage sont deux choses distinctes
- Vous voulez soit jouer soit diriger un film d’action
- Vous êtes le meneur lorsque vous sortez avec une femme
- Vous êtes le genre à faire la déclaration en premier
- Vous faîtes la cuisine souvent
Ah, j'adore ces 3 dernières réponses, un mec qui est le meneur lorsqu'il sort avec une fille, qui n'a pas peur de faire une déclaration d'amour en premier et en plus qui aime cuisiner et le faire souvent, que demander mieux ?

Réponse Oui et Non en même temps :

- Vous n’aimez pas filmer les scènes d’amour car vous êtes timide
- Vous tombez amoureux facilement
- Vous aimerez vivre au Japon



Réponse Non :

- Vous mangez les casse-croûtes tous les jours
- Vous voulez relever le défi dans un film Hollywoodien
Là je reconnais un mec intelligent. On peut compter le nombre d'acteurs étrangers qui se sont cassés les dents en se frottant à Hollywood. Au moins en Asie, il est un superstar, il peut garder ses principes et s'y tenir.
A Hollywood, il devient un inconnu et devra se plier aux exigences des super puissants producteurs américains et risquer de perdre son intégrité.
Bravo Yong Joon, je suis fier de vous.

8 Comments:

At samedi, décembre 31, 2005 5:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Dear Camille

I get to know your blog from bb's blog.I have read your posting here and there in various forum too.

Just like to wish you

Happy New Year

May your wishes came true next year

Sara

 
At samedi, décembre 31, 2005 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Dear Sara, welcome to my blog !
Where are you from ? Thank you for your greetings, I'm very happy to know you and hope to see you more here.
I would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2006 with health, joy and happiness.
Cheers,

 
At samedi, décembre 31, 2005 8:08:00 PM, Blogger bbmag said...

hey, i too think yong joon has displayed wisdom :)

happy new year, camille.

 
At samedi, décembre 31, 2005 9:04:00 PM, Blogger mishio said...

Hi there Camille,

This comment is coming way too late, but like Sara, I've found my way to your blog thru bb's. And it's a great one! I still can't get over the fact that there's a blog in French! So, so neat! BYJ is such the inspiration for all of us.

Tell you a secret, I was once fluent in French. But the years have erased a lot of the knowledge, and the mind is getting old and stiff, but this experience of reading your blog has fired up those retired neurons in my brain. So, I try not to cheat and read your blog slowly everyday, and do the best I can! Thank you for this fun exercise. And good thing, you're not verbose like me! haha

BTW Thank you for your kind words on bb's blog. You are superb at expressing yourself well too!

Happy 2006!

 
At dimanche, janvier 01, 2006 6:09:00 AM, Blogger bbmag said...

omo.... mishio's fluent in french too?! you're really somethin', gal...

 
At dimanche, janvier 01, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Dear mishio, welcome welcome ! I love reading your blog you know, especially about Yong Joon's trip to China.
wow, mishio, how many language do you know ? I'm glad you enjoy reading my french posting.
I'm very thankfull to bb, I get to know some new sisters now.
About your english, I only told the truth. bb and you, you're so fluent en English. It's one of the reason why I start my french blog to express myself because sometimes I was so frustrated with my poor english.
Happy New Year !

 
At mardi, janvier 03, 2006 3:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Welcome to the year 2006

Thanks for your welcome Camille.

I'm from Malaysia, don't think location matters as we all close to YJ's heart.

Just a bit curious, how did you get to watch Winter Sonata in France. Was it shown on the cable tv there.

Sara

 
At mardi, janvier 03, 2006 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Sara
You're right, location doesn't matter as we belong to the same family.
Winter Sonata was not shown on the French cable TV. As my sons love Jet Li and Jackie Chan's movie, I have a friend who sometimes lent their movies to us. Maybe it's fate but one day she lent Winter Sonata to me. So since this day, I know the meaning of the word "fan". Before YJ, I only loved to watch George Clooney, Richard Gere, Robert Redford, Vincent Perez and Michael Vartan but that's it. I never do all the search on the net for anyone. But for YJ, it's different and the more I known about him, the more I like and respect him, as a human, not only an actor. He's unique.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home